Thursday, October 29, 2009

celtic wrist band tattoo

celtic wrist band tattoo Ok so "Michelle ~ Just me ~
Ok so "Michelle from Buffalo" tagged me last week (god how do all you people do selfies not my bag at all)!!! 1 On the last day of last century 31/12/1999 I got my tattoo it was paid for by a friend & then some (I won the bet haha) 2 I don't do jewellery or rings but I do wear a thin black 'o' ring seal on my wrist I never take it off and there is a matching 'o' ring on Carols wrist. 3 I once broke my leg getting a Christmas kiss 4 I met Carol in a local club and my chat up line was to ask her to go out with one of my shy useless with women mates (he's still single). 5 I wrote my car off at 19 and cycled 5 miles to work Jan-March (yes mid-winter) while I saved for my next ride, a sports car MGB GT its a few shots back take a look. 6 I love all types of music from Manic Street Preachers to Hayley Westenra current CD in the car is Beyonce!! 7 I have a sister who has 3 teena.

No comments:

Post a Comment